Treatment Services Vendor Information
Please note that the upcoming solicitation for all of our BPAs for Fiscal Year 2020 is anticipated to commence mid to late June 2019.
If you are a current vendor and in satisfactory standing with our agency, you will automatically be sent a Request for Proposal (RFP) once they are available.
If you are a vendor with which we do not currently have services, please contact Supervisory U.S. Probation Officer Beau Krueger, Treatment Services Manager, at (813) 301-5843 so that you may be added to our list of vendors that would like to receive an RFP for the upcoming competitive solication process.
Services we are soliciting for and their catchment areas are identified in the link below.
2017 RFP Statement of Work
Section C Description/Statement of Work (pdf)
Section C Local Services (Required) (pdf)
Section D Packing and Marking (pdf)
Section E Inspection and Acceptance (pdf)
Section F Deliveries or Performance (pdf)
Section G Agreement Administration Data (pdf)
Section H Special Agreement Requirements (pdf)
Section I Required Clauses (pdf)
Section J Attachments:
- J.1 Program Discharge Summary Profile (pdf)
- J.2 Sample Program Plan (Probation Form 45) (pdf)
- J.3 For Future Use
- J.4 Monthly Treatment Report (Probation Form 46) (pdf)
- J.5 Attachment J.5 ( PROB11B (pdf), PROB11E (pdf), PROB11I (pdf), PS6B (pdf), and. PS6D (pdf))
- J.6 Daily Log (pdf)
- J.7 Daily Travel Record (Probation Form 17) (pdf)
- J.8 Invoice Part A (pdf) Part B (pdf)
- J.9 Urinalysis Log (pdf)
- J.10 Department of Labor Wage Determination (as Required by the Service Contract Act - See Above.)
Section K Representations, certifications, and Other Statements of Offerors (pdf)
Section L Instructions, Conditions, and Notices to Offerors (pdf)
Section M Evaluation Factors for Award (pdf)