Restrictions on Visitors to the Federal Courthouses and ALL PROBATION OFFICES in the Middle District of Florida
Until ordered otherwise, no person within and of the following categories is permitted in a United States courthouse or Probation Office in the Middle District of Florida:
- a person with, or who has had contact with anyone with, coronavirus (COVID-19), influenza, or another readily communicable respiratory disease;
- a person who has been asked to self-quarantine by any hospital or health agency;
- a person who has traveled within 14 days to or from China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Germany, France, or anywhere subject to a quarantine;
- a person who has resided with, or has been near, anyone who has traveled to or from one of the nations or places within 14 days; or
- a person experiencing a fever, an unusual or unexplained cough, an unusual or unexplained shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms.
The United States Marshal and officers acting under the Marshal's direction must enforce this order beginning immediately.
ORDERED in Tampa, Florida, on March 13, 2020.